Rose hip extracts
Rose hip extract is very rich source of natural anti-oxidant Vitamin C and has multiple health benefits. Arthritis sufferers are taking the biggest notice of the wonders of this great herbal supplement. Rose hips are the seed pods of roses. We don't often see them anymore, because we tend to prune the faded rose blossoms to encourage more flowers.
Nature provides natural supplements and they are the best because of its adaptability in the body. Rose hip fruits are very pleasing but are excellent for the health. One amongst this natural supplement is Rose Hip extract. However if you leave the spent flowers on the rose bush at the end of the season, you should see these small, berry-sized, reddish seed balls left on the tips of the stems. They are actually very ornamental and not only are they nutritionally beneficial for use. Rose hip, tiny berries of rose plant, sprout at the end of rose-blooming season and has been used for centuries as a folk remedy for various conditions. The fruits are rich in Vitamins A, C, E and carotenoids including beta-carotene, Lycopene and Lutein which also contain flavonoids and beneficial fatty acids
Rose hips may provide innumerable health benefits from skin, to the immune system, to the Arthritis sufferers are taking the biggest notice of the wonders of this great herbal supplement.
- Rose hip may
- helpful to the circulatory system, respiratory system and thymus gland
- act as a blood cleanser
- lower abnormal body heat & relieve thirst
- aid in dysentery and strengthen the stomach
- prevent and help relief of chest infections and coughs
- help in gout and rheumatic conditions and help to nourish the skin
- possess anti-inflammatory effects and has been shown to relieve joint pain associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and lower-back pain be able to reduce plasma cholesterol
- reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes and heart disease
- provide cardiovascular benefits of the common garden berry
Each Tablet Contains: Rose Hip Extract (4:1) 800mg which is equivalent to 3200mg of pure herb. Excipients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Cross Carmellose Sodium, Hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, Titanium dioxide, Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, Purified Talc, Glycerol.
Directions for use:
Take 1 or 2 tablets daily with meal or as directed by the Health Professional. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
Always read the label.